Nuffnang

Monday, September 15, 2008

10th September 2008


Tahun nie...last aku sambut besday yang berpangkal 20-an...huhu...tua dah aku nie..ngeri pun rasa..almaklumlah..next year aku nyer besday berpangkal 30-an...scary seyyyyyyy...

To my frens, Ernie and Jany, thanks for celebrating my besday + IFTAR at Village View Restaurant...and also, thanks for the present my fren! I do love it! (gambo lupa nak amik, later ek?)

And my frens out there, thanks for all the besday wishes...Luv u all...





Thanks to my Alaq for the besday presents (the frame, keychain, Ferrero Rocher & rose flowers!)..really love those things and i will always carry it / the keychain - 'symbol of love'....

1 comment:

a_mad said...

pls do carry it....the symbol of love said it all....tanda sayang sgt la tuuu kan..hehe